Calvary Center for Culture and Community.
801 South 48th Street (at Baltimore Avenue), Philadelphia
Please use 48th Street entrance of Calvary Church.
- Unfortunately, Calvary is not currently wheelchair accessible – there are approximately six exterior and six interior steps (both with railings).
- For information on the church’s renovation plans, email email@example.com
Public Transit (SEPTA)
- The #34 trolley from Center City to 61st Street on Baltimore Avenue stops directly in front of Calvary.
- The #64 bus connects South and West Philadelphia, crossing Baltimore Avenue on 48th Street, across the street.
- The R3 train stops at 49th Street and Chester Avenue, a few blocks south.
- From Center City, travel West on Walnut or Spruce Street. Turn left onto 48th Street. Calvary is just south of Baltimore Avenue.
- From I-76 East or West, take the University Avenue Exit (Exit 346B) toward Grays Ferry Avenue; continue straight onto University Avenue. When University Avenue turns into 38th Street, turn left onto Baltimore Avenue/US 13 South. Turn left onto 48th Street, at the intersection with Florence Avenue.
Free on-street parking is available on all of the streets surrounding Calvary. There is also a free, and well lit, city parking lot that is accessible from either Baltimore or Warrington Avenues (Warrington Ave. is one block south of Calvary), between 47th and 48th Streets.
International House of Philadelphia.
3701 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia
Unless otherwise noted, events are in the Ibrahim Theater.
Public Transit (SEPTA)
- The Market-Frankford line stops at 34th and Market, three blocks east and one north
- The #11, #13, #34, and #36 trolleys stop at 36th and Sansom, half a block south and one block west of I-House
- The #42 bus runs west from Center City to Upper Darby on Walnut Street and east on Chestnut Street.
- All regional trains stop at 30th Street Station, from which you can walk (about 15 minutes) or take a trolley.
Driving and Parking
Detailed information is available at I-house’s website.
4014 Walnut Street
Entrance is in the courtyard next to the movie theaters. Please see venue website for accessibility information
- The Market-Frankford line stops at 40th and Market, two blocks to the north.
- The 11, 13, 34, and 36 trolleys stop at 40th and Baltimore, four blocks to the south.
- The 21 bus runs between 69th Street and Center City on Walnut (eastbound) and Chestnut (Westbound) and stops at 40th Street.
- The 42 bus runs on Chestnut and Walnut in Center city and Spruce in West Philadelphia and stops at 40th and Spruce, two blocks to the south.
4522 Baltimore Avenue, Philadelphia
Second floor (above Fiesta Pizza)
Studio 34 is 2 1/2 blocks east of Calvary on Baltimore Avenue, just west of 45th Street. The 34 trolley stops on the corner.